Mission statements are where companies are currently residing in terms of how they operate and who they are and are essential in creating a culture for the company to thrive. Our mission is clear, to provide high-quality and professional inspections to homeowners and future homeowners to ensure that they are educated on their most valuable investment.
The vision of a company is the ultimate destination where that company wants to go. It is often a destination that seems always to be out of reach, but provides motivation and focus that the company will never stop trying to achieve this vision. The vision of 360 Home Inspections is to revolutionize the home inspection industry through education, innovation, and professionalism.
Every company should have clear Core Values as this is foundational to how the company operates. 360 Home Inspections abide by the following core values:
- To challenge the status quo by offering unparalleled service.
- To empower and encourage our clients with the knowledge to ensure they are able to make informed decisions.
- To respect our clients by treating them as they deserve to be treated.
- To constantly educate and train ourselves, from inspections to marketing to business, as this is the only way to chase 100% accuracy.
- To provide a high level of consistency for our clients and partners.
- To ensure we maintain a high level of integrity in all areas of what we do.
Sidney served 5 years in the Navy and has been a Fire Fighter in various areas and capacities for 20 years. His experience as a firefighter, knowledge in building construction, and time spent in other trades such as mold remediation and restoration, and custom home building, allows for a unique blend of skills and experiences in use towards each and every home he inspects. He is a Certified Professional Inspector through InterNACHI, Certified Fire Inspector II, and Certified Advanced Mold Inspector. A.A.S. in Fire Science, B.S. in Occupational Safety and Health, and M.A. in Management and Organizational Leadership.
Gordon served 4 years in the United States Marine Corps and 2 years in the Washington DC Air National Guard. He’s married with 3 children and has 5 grandchildren. He retired after 27 years in the insurance business and came to 360 Home Inspections to use his background in construction and construction-related services to best assist our customers. He is a licensed professional home inspector in Virginia, a licensed drone pilot, and certified by InterNACHI, the world’s leading association for home inspectors.
Client Services Specialist
Marketing and Communications Specialist