Your Home, Your Investment, Your Future…Uncomplicated.
Helping you make a confident decision.
Yes, we are still performing inspections during this time as deemed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. we want to assure all of our clients and realtor partners that we practicing the recommendations set forth by the CDC. And in addition, we have changed some operational policies to ensure that the client, realtor, seller, and us are all protected as much as possible during this time. We ask that the you review the following:
• Buyer’s agent must contact the seller’s agent to ensure that no one in the home has been recently sick or ill prior to the inspection.
• Only those directly involved with the purchase of the home are in attendance for the inspection.
• If attending, must maintain a 6 foot distance at all times.
• We recommend that both the client and realtor only attend the last 15-30 minutes of the inspection to review the findings.
• We have the ability to schedule a virtual meeting after the inspection to review all the findings of the home inspection as an option to keep maximum safety precautions in place.
• For realtors: we have Sentrilock access, so we have the ability to access the home with permission from the sellers to conduct inspections without anyone else in attendance.
• We will carry masks, gloves, “booties”, and disinfectant to all inspections and will wipe down all surfaces that we touch prior to leaving the inspection.
Please let us know if you have any additional concerns or questions and we look forward to serving you in your home buying journey and please stay safe during this crazy time we are in.
360 Home Inspections is Virginia’s most trusted Home Inspection company.
360 Home Inspections was born out of a need to help people by providing quality and affordable home inspections from Newport News to Metro Richmond and everywhere in between. As the owner of 360 Home Inspections, I am a veteran of the United States Navy and a 19 year veteran of the fire service.
These experiences have allowed me to create a solid foundation in building construction, fire safety, and the ability to conduct thorough inspections, all of which allows me to conduct home inspections through a different lens than most inspectors. Through my travels, I’ve been fortunate enough to gain knowledge and experience as I have served and worked in new home construction, mold remediation, water damage remediation, and disaster restoration and as a safety officer.
When combined with formal education that includes courses in building construction and building science, it allows me to provide that quality and affordable inspection that you are seeking. 360 Home Inspections abides by core values that are essential to operate.
To challenge the status quo by offering unparalleled service, to empower and encourage our clients with the knowledge to ensure they are able to make informed decisions and to respect our clients by treating them as they deserve to be treated. I hope you allow 360 Home Inspections an opportunity to provide a quality inspection for you.
Sidney Lucas, Owner
We are waiting to talk to you about your home! Get in touch with us if you have any questions or comments!
Virginia Licensed Home Inspector #3380001482 (NRS)
InterNACHI Member ID #NACHI18102913
New Kent, Richmond, Williamsburg, Hanover, Henrico, Charles City County, James City County, Prince George County, Chesterfield, Chester, Newport News, King William County, York County, King and Queen County, Hopewell, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Midlothian, Tappahannock
Mon-Fri 8-6 p.m.
Sat 8-4 p.m.
Sun 1-6 p.m.